Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07042 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,904 (Php154,833) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)