Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07248 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,259 (Php141,539) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)