Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 660 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06893 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,135 (Php176,047) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)