Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07211 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,226 (Php141,806) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (39 minutes ago)