Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06788 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,746 (Php143,580) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)