Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07007 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,240 (Php174,685) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)