Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07367 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,781 (Php132,770) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)