Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.998 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,325 (€5,334) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)