Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,741 (€4,551) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (43 minutes ago)