Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,899 (€4,723) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)