Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,387 (€4,709) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)