Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.468 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,635 (€5,514) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (40 minutes ago)