Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,600 (€5,280) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)