Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,662 (R$ 12,912) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)