Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.517 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,326 (€3,393) in Catania.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)