Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,639 (EC$13,695) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)