Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,928 (R$ 9,837) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (37 minutes ago)