Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.319 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,623 (€4,080) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)