Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,301 (€3,766) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)