Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38571 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,654 (27,621 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)