Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,483 (€2,662) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)