Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.475 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,396 (£3,664) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)