Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,618 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36818 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,878 (Bs 78,433) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)