Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,724 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36806 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,564 (Bs 72,172) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)