Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,553 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,088 (Bs 547,201,413) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)