Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,751 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36815 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,833 (Bs 72,887) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)