Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29557 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,572 (R 35,767) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)