Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,851 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27770 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,126 (R 54,469) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)