Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05424 AED / HTG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,458 (192,827 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)