Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16930 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,754 (Mex$ 33,983) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)