Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.693 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,995 (AU$9,282) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)