Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.889 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,413 (AU$7,759) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)