Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.874 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,289 (AU$8,104) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)