Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.673 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,162 (AU$9,414) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)