Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,702 (R$ 11,828) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (36 minutes ago)