Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,263 (R$ 10,489) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)