Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,254 (R$ 11,282) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)