Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,982 (R$ 11,333) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)