Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,971 (R$ 13,505) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)