Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,136 (R$ 14,784) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)