Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.111 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,553 (R$ 13,098) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)