Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,277 (R$ 9,330) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (29 minutes ago)