Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.675 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,723 (£4,005) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)