Cost of living comparison between Callao, Peru and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,948 (S/. 9,144) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (40 minutes ago)