Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,230 (S/. 11,662) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)