Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,613 (S/. 14,800) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (44 minutes ago)