Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,231 (S/. 11,669) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)