Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07367 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,098 (Php96,351) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (41 minutes ago)