Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,842 (CH$3,040,638) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)