Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36758 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 36,890 (Bs 100,360) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)