Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36761 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,040 (Bs 84,438) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)