Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19484 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 74% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,857 (E£ 24,929) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (23 minutes ago)