Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.795 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,419 (AU$6,590) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)