Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.915 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,647 (AU$7,425) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)