Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,316 (€4,196) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)