Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06972 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,688 (Php196,319) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (about 1 hour ago)