Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07375 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,628 (Php130,558) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (42 minutes ago)