Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.293 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,832 (€3,455) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $430 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)