Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,823 (€3,502) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)