Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,423 (738,243 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (43 minutes ago)