Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,040 (720,997 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (42 minutes ago)