Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,580 (610,475 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)