Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,192 ($2,775) in Butte, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)