Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,312 (₩5,333,674) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (43 minutes ago)