Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00323 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,863 (₩5,527,281) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 333,243 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hangzhou costs 0.37元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)