Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,043 (₩5,382,061) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)