Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,767 (₩5,703,532) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)