Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,722 ($6,458) in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)