Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,328 (€3,485) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)