Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,859 (﷼ 13,131) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)