Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,107 (﷼ 11,340) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)