Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,524 ($2,321) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (40 minutes ago)