Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,433 ($2,841) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (43 minutes ago)