Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,770 (5,016,788 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)