Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,888 (3,446,747 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (19 minutes ago)