Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 AED / BIF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,169 (5,288,702 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (31 minutes ago)