Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00210 AED / BIF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,755 (5,604,601 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)