Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,128 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23014 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,255 (ARS $40,215) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)