Cost of living comparison between Budva, Montenegro and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,557 (€2,122) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)