Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.315 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,129 (€3,043) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)