Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,836 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01452 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,063 (899,701 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (41 minutes ago)