Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,337 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,921 (9,185 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (41 minutes ago)