Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,579 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,107 (10,568 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (33 minutes ago)