Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,226 (COL$8,785,494) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)