Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,159 (COL$7,507,592) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)