Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,380 (COL$5,844,696) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)