Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06403 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,498 (руб 117,108) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)