Cost of living comparison between Brussels, Belgium and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.917 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,636 (€5,012) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)