Cost of living comparison between Brussels, Belgium and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,069 (€5,018) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)