Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,177 (€5,376) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)