Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,558 (€5,402) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)