Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.701 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,720 (£3,982) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)