Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.614 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,624 (£4,036) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)