Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.675 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,715 (£4,217) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)