Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.965 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,181 (£4,064) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)