Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,962 (AU$8,320) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)