Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.739 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,513 (AU$7,854) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)