Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,427 (AU$8,041) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)