Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.779 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,764 (AU$6,392) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)