Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.816 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,739 (AU$9,495) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (37 minutes ago)