Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.804 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,146 (AU$6,829) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)