Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08375 AED / GMD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,659 (186,974 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)