Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07828 AED / GMD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,521 (198,267 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)