Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.619 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,764 (£3,197) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)