Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.773 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,053 (£3,992) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)