Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,347 (£4,844) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)