Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.853 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,563 (£4,443) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)