Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.959 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,462 (£3,925) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)